Columbus Ga Restaurants - 10 Favorites
1) Mikata - Japanese steak and sushi. Located at Sidney Simons Blvd. just off Airport Thruway. Outstanding Japanese Steakhouse. There are several Japanese restaurants in Columbus but Mikata is our favorite.
2) Chef Lee’s Chinese Restaurant - Located at Whitesville Rd. and Bradley Park Dr. - Top 10 Chinese Restaurant in America by USA Today
3) Ben’s Chophouse - Casual elegant - Located at Sidney Simons Blvd. off Airport Thruway - Steaks, Seafood and Drinks. Wine Tasting on the First Wednesday of the month. Easy going music on the weekends.
4) Sandwich Shanty - Weekday lunch downtown. Shrimp Poboys to wraps.
5) El Vaquero’s - On the north side of J.R. Allen Pkwy. just off Veterans Pkwy - Best Mexican fare on the planet - Great food and fast service. Margarita night is on Wednesday. See you there!
6) Meditereanean Cafe - Awesome food from pastas, to brick oven pizzas, to Gyros. Must stop in just off Airport thruway in Sidney Simons Plaza.
7) Country’s Barbecue - Downtown on 1st or Veterans Pkwy on the north side. - Columbus is loaded with barbeque. These guys do the downhome cooking and barbecue right.
8) Panera Bread - Lunchtime favorite of ours for there fresh sanwiches, soups and salads.
9) Cannon Brew Pub - Downtown on Broadway - Great relaxed atmosphere built in a converted foundry. Still has the brick wall look and old belt driven fans. Really cool place to hang out, eat, and have a beverage.
10) Houlihans is a new style restaurant located downtown on Broadway in one of the old mill buildings converted to a restaurant and hotel. The food is great and the setting is relaxing.
11) Locos Amigos - Shrimp Cerviche to Burittos and don’t forget the Fresh Guacamole Cart!
These will get you started - Contact us for more highlights. 706-325-5000